There are many health care apps on the market. Some are aimed at health care professionals, others use very clever technology to monitor an illness or condition.
Our apps are different – they are intended to empower patients. They provide information and aids to help patients take control of their own care. They are built on approaches to learning designed to change behaviours.
Through our apps, we can help patients
- Increase their medication adherence
- Optimise their use of medications
- Manage their own conditions better
- Participate in regular exercise
- Reduce their risk of treatment failure
- Reducing their wastage in prescribed medicines
- Improve their education & understanding of their medicines & their condition